Legacy Series: Fluted Cake Pan
First introduced in the 1950s, the Fluted Cake Pan was in the Lodge line for over 40 years. It was a customer favorite at holidays and celebrations of every kind. We’ve decided to bring back this historic pan with a few enhancements for the modern-day baker.
- Cast iron retains heat to create a golden brown crust
- Beautiful fluted design transforms any cake into a showpiece
- Even heating of cast iron makes for a consistent rise and uniform doneness
- Generous, updated handles allow for easy lifting and turning out
- Seasoned for easy release
- Made in the USA
- Foundry seasoned cast iron. Two color printed kraft carton, in English.
- Shipped with kraft shipping carton. Includes full color booklet in English
- with 14 pages of recipes, tips, tricks, and how to use & care for the product.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Unbelievable performance! First time use yielded a Mango upside down cake with a beautiful brown crust with soft & moist inside! Slipped out effortlessly of the pan