Blacklock Double Burner Griddle
What better way to celebrate two moments in our history than with a versatile cast iron double burner griddle? In 1877, Joseph married his wife, Anna Elizabeth, and a hundred years later, their grandson reconstructed the foundry and kept workers employed through a tough economic time. Use this double burner griddle to make delectable French toast, grilled brie and bacon sandwiches, and tasty flank steaks.
- Triple seasoned for a natural nonstick finish
- Cast in a thin, lightweight design
- Elevated handles for added comfort and great control
- Generous cooking surface fits over two stovetop burners
- Low, spatula-friendly side walls
- Drip tray catches any grease
- Made in South Pittsburg, Tenn., USA
- Blacklock, like all Lodge cast iron, has natural cooking oil baked onto the surface. This forms a protective layer for an easy-release finish. The difference? Blacklock is seasoned three times, making the surface naturally nonstick.
- The more you cook with your cast iron, the better the seasoning.
- We know highly acidic and alkaline foods can feel daunting when using cast iron cookware, but after only a few uses with the triple seasoned finish, we encourage you to feel free to introduce these foods to your pan.
- Safe to use on any heat source or cooking surface, whether indoors or outside.
- Always lift cookware on smooth-top stoves.
- Always take precaution to protect your hands when dealing with a heated pan.
- Take care of your cast iron and it’ll last for generations. Simply wash, dry, and rub with oil. That’s it!
- Did you know you can use soap? While you usually don’t need it, there may be times where you have some tough baked-on food—or a lingering odor or taste (think: fish). A little soap will refresh your pan and keep your seasoning intact.
- Some induction tops may not be compatible with double-burner griddles.